Friday, June 23, 2017

Be a Frugality expert in a weekend

Frugality is something we all need. It keeps from quitting our job and buying a yacht when you get you're evicted from your house.Today, I have 2 documentaries and a podcast that should help you spend less and get more.

The first is a podcast from The Art of Manliness. If you are a woman, you can still take the practice to you own life.

The second is Living on One Dollar. You can find it on Netflix. To admit it, I have not seen it, yet, but I plan to watch it after I post.

One I have seen was Minimalism: a Documentary About The Important Things. It teaches how we can improve outbreaks lives by scaling down.

Update:
I have watched Living On One Dollar, and realized that it is not what I thought it was(living on one dollar in the western world). However, I see the value of it because it will teach you just how much any American makes. This documentary also has one very useful idea: the savings club. 12 people save 12 dollars a month so that one may have a big ticket item.

No comments:

Post a Comment